Friday, April 16, 2010

Setting Up "List" Emails

As I've previously said I have had pretty good success with safelists and will be listing them to the right as a link or a banner. These are the ones that have worked well for me. Ive tried about 10 so far.
One thing I wanted to mention is that it's a good idea to set up a "list" only email through a good program like gmail from Google, so you don't get inundated with emails in your primary email, because you will get tons of emails. They have a great filtering program. That way if you want to just look at emails from one of your safelists you can query it.
Also, these are all free but if I find an inexpensive form of advertising I will pass that on to you. I did become a member of Listbuildingmaximizer for about $20 per month. (see banner for them on the right).
If you have any questions please post a comment here or call at 567-204-0311.
Have a blessed day!
Ruth
Please become a follower of my blog! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth
    Great blog. I hope you take a peek at mine and take the genie. You may find the distributorship here interesting.

    ReplyDelete